Visit The Seward House Museum
- A guided tour is the only way to see the Museum.
- Tour availability is subject to change. Sometimes we reach capacity due to large pre-scheduled groups.
- Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm | Sunday (June - August) 1 - 5 pm
- Closed Sundays, Mondays, and major holidays.
- Guided tours start on the hour. The last tour of the day begins at 4 pm.
- On the first Friday of each month, March – November, the last tours of the day will be at 3 pm.
The Museum will reopen at 5 pm for a First Friday Community event.
- The SHM is closed January and is open by appointment only February.
- Museum members – Free Admission
- Adults – $12.00
- AAA/Senior Citizens (65+)/Military – $10.00
- National Trust Members – $10.00
- Students with ID – $6.00
- Children under 6 – Free Admission
The Museum’s parking lot can only accommodate cars and non-commercial trucks. Due to limited space all buses, trailers, and large commericial vehicles are requested to park in the municipal lot adjacent to the Museum.
If you have any questions regarding parking, please contact the Museum for more information.
Telephone: (315) 252-1283
Fax: (315) 253-3351