Visit The Seward House Museum
- A guided tour is the only way to see the Museum.
- Tour availability is subject to change. Sometimes we reach capacity due to large pre-scheduled groups.
- Tuesday – Saturday 10 am – 5 pm | Sunday (June - August) 1 - 5 pm
- Closed Sundays, Mondays, and major holidays.
- Guided tours start on the hour. The last tour of the day begins at 4 pm.
- On the first Friday of each month, March – November, the last tours of the day will be at 3 pm.
The Museum will reopen at 5 pm for a First Friday Community event.
- The SHM is closed January and is open by appointment only February.
- Museum members – Free Admission
- Adults – $10.00
- AAA/Senior Citizens/Military – $9.00
- National Trust Members – $9.00
- Students with ID – $5.00
- Children under 6 – Free Admission
The Museum’s parking lot can only accommodate twelve cars at any given time. Overflow parking is directed to the municipal lot adjacent to the Museum. ALL buses and large groups of vehicles are encouraged to use this municipal lot.
The Museum parking lot cannot accommodate buses. Please inform the tour bus driver to park in the municipal lot north of the Museum.
Please contact the Museum for more information.
Telephone: (315) 252-1283
Fax: (315) 253-3351