A guided tour is the only way to see the house, with tours beginning at the top of each hour between 10 AM and 4 PM. | The last tour begins at 4:00 pm.
On a public tour you can expect:
- a docent to interpret and answer any questions while bringing you through ther Museum
- a walkthrough of the Museum that will last about an hour
- an in depth look at life in the Victorian era by allowing you to experience 7 historically accurate rooms
- after the tour, there is an option to go through a self-guided space of the Museum: the 1816 kitchen and Underground Railroad space
Please note the tour will go upstairs and the second floor is not handicap accessible. Guide Books containing images of the second floor are available in the Gift Shop to those who are unable to see the second floor.
- Museum members – Free Admission
- Adults – $12.00
- AAA/Senior Citizens (65+)/Military – $10.00
- National Trust Members – $10.00
- Students with ID – $6.00
- Children under 6 – Free Admission
Parties of more than ten should make prior arrangements with the Museum.
Tour availability is subject to change. Sometimes we reach capacity due to large pre-scheduled groups.
Group visits for parties of ten or more should be scheduled in advance. Please call (315) 252-1283 for details.
Group admission rates:
- Adults: $9.00/person
- Seniors: $8.00/person
- Students: $4.00/person
The Museum parking lot cannot accommodate large groups. Please inform the bus driver and/or members in your group to use the municipal lot north of the Museum. Entrances to the municipal lot are on Lincoln Street.
Please contact the Museum for more information.